EAB Ironworks is a custom welding and fabrication company dedicated to following our core business principles:
- Cost efficacy-competitive cost for the consumer or end user
- Professional quality products delivered on time
- Creating a work environment for employees who are looking to feel valued and appreciated for their contributions to the company
- Developing positive relationships with other builders, contractors, property owners and developers
EAB Ironworks formed as an owner operator fabrication company in 2016 and began specializing in various metals, repair work, and field fabrication. It all started working behind a vehicle lift in a friend’s landscape maintenance shop, which consisted of one welding machine, a vision, and 100 sq. ft. of space.
In 2017, the company moved into a 3,000 sq. ft. shop and hired its first employees. At that point, we focused our efforts towards sales and marketing on a local scale, and that allowed us to develop a number of strong relationships within the community.
Our growth continued in 2018 with the addition of three new full-time employees. We also added new equipment to increase our capabilities, such as a 135-ton press brake, a dedicated service truck and CNC plasma capability with 1” production cut capacity.
We currently employ four full-time staff members.
EAB Ironworks offers skilled services in the following industries:
- Natural Resources, MSHA Certified
- New and Retrofitted Construction
- Mining Industry
- Pipe Fitting and Gas Well Industry
- Industrial Plant Expansion
- Residential Additions and Repairs
- Structural Repair Work
- Pressure Vessel Welding